Friday, November 1, 2013

Hope

The world is changing,
Peoples' views on right and wrong are constantly rearranging.

It's upsetting to see,
Twisted versions of reality.
They think they know what's best.
But in reality there hurting the rest.

Working hard and taking responsibility,
Are now replaced with laziness and "give me, give me, give me."
"I deserve or I should get."
Without regard to the ones who are forced to pay for it.

Darkness firmly taking its grasp,
On the world and it's people, and all that won't last.
Trials apart of our everyday.
Judgement and persecution because we believe there is only one way.

One Savior, One God, One true King.
One way to Heaven thanks to Jesus' offering.

He suffered and died, carrying our sin.
And he arose from the grave, so we may share eternal life with him.

In him I claim hope and victory!
Despite the decay in the world I see.

This world has nothing eternal to offer.
My chips are all in for my creator and author.

The writer of my story,
Beginning, middle, and end.

To him be the glory, Forever,
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment