Thursday, June 4, 2009

Eternal Hope

My heart is often breaking,
As the lives around me are shaking.
Unsure of the unknown.
Which way will our lives be blown?

Trying to stay faithful,
To the one who makes me able.
To cry a few tears,
Ridding my fears,
Helping me clear the unknown.

Letting go of my worries,
Being filled with the glories,
Holding onto the stories,
Of knowing God is in control.

Families are a blessing.
The best gift you could ever get me.
But sometimes gifts get old or brake.
Mine no longer, yours to take.

Not easy to let go.
But in peace I'll always know.
You will fix the old and broken,
And wait together with gates wide open.

To greet me in the air,
Showing me that their there.
Fixed and made brand new,
Waving and smiling with you.

Knowing my story will end this way,
Gives me the ability to live each day,
Filled with the hope that will always stay,
Hopefully a smile to others along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment