Thursday, June 4, 2009

Please Pick Me, God.


My name is Sarah Faith and this is the story of how my life began.


I was told Ihad perfect little fingers and ten tiny toes and that someday I would be chosen to have parents of my own. I felt very special because the Angels made it very clear, That I was God's child and my life with a family was very near.


I waited patiently as I watched the other babies go. Emma went to England, and Jackson to the United States, Kendall to the Ukraine, " oh there must be some mistake!"


Why was I still waiting while the others went away? When would I get my chance, when would it be my day? God came and scooped me up in his strong but gentle hands, "My child I will hold you close and tell you of my plan."


He took me to a cloud where I could see down below and he pointed to a woman that I did not know. She looked kind and beautiful but just a little sad and God told me that I was her gift and someday I would make her glad.


"You see my child as you wait; someone else is waiting for you. Praying hard and preparing for the things I plan to do."


As the woman walked she saw children out at play. She longed for God to give her one so her life could be that way. A great mother she would be, loving a child unconditionally. But she knew it wasn't up to her. It was all in Gods plan. Perfect timing and the perfect child were all in Gods hand.


I looked up at God and said, "I could be her child. I could be the one to play, the one to make her smile." "I thought that you might say that, that's why I have chosen you. Now you know while you wait, a family is waiting for you. So don't be sad when you see the other babies go, because now you know I have the perfect parents waiting down below.


It took awhile and I got real tired so a nap I did take. And when I woke I saw a smile, I wasn't sure I was really awake. She held my hand and looked at me with gleaming eyes, "I've waited so long for you, so glad you have arrived."


I squint my eyes trying to see her better and by her side I saw a man. "Could this be my new father in the story God had planned?" He kissed my new mothers head and then came down to me. "You are perfect in everyway, welcome to our family."

No comments:

Post a Comment