Friday, June 5, 2009

My Dad



A love so deep, a heart so big,

The needs of others, always within.



You work so hard never thinking of yourself.

Others needs to be met, living life with no regret.



Loving God through the ups and downs.

A true testimony to my life. This is a God I want around!



A warm house to live with food on the table.

Young daughter on your lap, with horses in the stable.



Falling off and being told to get back on,
A highschool diploma handed to me by a hand so strong.



A motorcycle ride to ease my aching heart.

Time spent with your daughter, keeping her from falling apart.



The support you gave and the love you expressed,

Made me feel like your little princess.



The bar set high for the next man to be.

With your prayers for my mate, God has sent him to me.



A job well done, I'm proud to say.

That you were my hero all the way!



A love for a wife, the spit fire that she is.

A love for us kids, giving us all you had to give.



And a love for God, the most important of all.

Because with him in time, his love will cover us all.



With love,

Holly Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment