Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Are Your Plans For Me?

God, what are your plans for me?
I wish you could show me the way.
The right road to make,
Which job to take,
No more uncertainties throughout my day.

Could you just make it all clear,
And maybe mail me a letter?
A list of to-do's,
And all the how-to's,
That would make my life so much better.

What is this you tell me?
The answers are in your book?
How to live each day,
And how to pray.
Why didn't I think to look?

Well, thank you for your time,
And for sending me a line.
A reminder of how to live.
Not specific answers but guidelines you give.

So if I read it everyday,
It'll help show me the way.
To make the right choice,
And help share your voice.
My new purpose starts today.

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I am so blessed to read your blog!! I am in tears, they are all so beautiful. I am so glad for your faith and trust in God and am thankful for Him healing your son. I know I could never get through breast cancer and all the trials I've been through in life without my faith and relationship with Jesus. You've been a joy and a ray of sunshine whenever I see you. Know that what you do at Lemmen Holton does make a difference, you help soften many people's rough days! Be blessed Holly!
    Amy Baker (patient at Lemmen Holton)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http:amy-bakerfamilyupdate.blogspot.com/
    Here is my blog if you want to check it out. I tried leaving another comment but not sure if worked. Love your writing, what a gift God has blessed you with.
    Amy Baker

    ReplyDelete