Friday, June 5, 2009

One Special Lady


Esther is a name that will always represent to me,


A loving Grandma who loves God and her family.


She raised four kids and kept up her home,


Took her children to church until they were grown.




She helped witness to my dad and also my uncle.


A woman of God with a faith that wouldn't crumble.


Because of her I have two Godly parents,


Who showed me the way, the way not to perish.




I was given a life filled with hope because of a choice you made.


You accepted Gods son and were baptized one day.


Beside the crick, with your sisters in toe,


God working in your life even then, as your faith did soon grow.




Life lessons learned and heartache no one should have to bear.


A twin sister lost, this truly was not fair!


But I thank God for your choice to stay on the right road,


Because someday we'll all get a chance to see Doris's new home.




You've been a great example of what every lady should be,


Sweet spirited and kind, filled with integrity.


Opening up your home whenever we're around.


Hospitality and a warm meal can always be found.




Having a servants heart,


You're a life I am so proud ot be apart.




"I love you Grandma"

No comments:

Post a Comment