Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You



I just wanted to thank you for all that you did.

A year ago I was in here trying hard to live.


You helped fix my kidneys and I was able to pull through.

Just wait until I tell you, all the things I've learned to do.


In the summer I jumped off the diving board all by myself.

And I learned to ride a bike, my training wheels now on the shelf.


My dad got me a 4 wheeler that I can ride alone.

I accidentally ran into my Uncle's barn, I sure hope i'm not accident prone.


I got to go to a movie theater, for the first time.

And watch silly animals shake their behind. ( Madagascar 2)


I got to go trick-r-treating with my cousins and little brother.

Lots of candy and cool costumes, nothing could be funner.


I go to the dentist now and I do pretty good.

Mom and Dad are so proud of me because I sit still just like I should.


I've gotten really strong so I help mom carry groceries in the house.

She says that growing up and being a gentleman is what it's all about.


Because you helped me, I've been able to do new things.

Because God healed me, I can laugh and sing.

1 comment: